Velleman for Makers provides creative electronics that are meant to inspire and challenge makers of all skill levels. And because no two makers are the same, we came up with four labels to indicate whether or not a project is suited for your needs.
Use labeled projects are meant for makers who:
- Have a good relationship with electronic components.
- Want to start implementing and combining electronics.
- Still require a manual and examples to set you on your way.
A use labeled project:
- Can be an assembly kit, instrument or a pre-assembled module.
- Needs to be installed, programmed or combined with other electronics.
- Has an illustrated manual.
- Is accompanied by sample code (if necessary).
Do you recognize yourself as a maker in their use phase? Then check out all play labeled projects below!