This convenient ESP-WROOM-02 shield for Arduino includes a pre-soldered ESP8266 module, and power supply – so all the hard work is done and you will receive a plug-and-play ESP8266 solution for your Arduino.
You can start straight away with the ESP8266 in serial AT command serial mode, or if you’re interested in deeper exploration of the ESP8266 you can upload different firmware such as NodeMCU and others.
All the GPIO pins are brought out to inline header pins, and the shield has a great online user manual so you’ll be up and running in no time at all.
- 802.11 b / g n wireless standards
- STA / AP modes support
- TCP / IP protocol stack, One socket
- supports standard TCP / UDP server and client
- supports serial port baud rate configuration: 1200 / 2400 / 4800 / 9600 / 19200 / 38400 / 57600 / 74800 / 115200 bps
- supports serial data bits: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 bits
- supports serial stop bits: 1/2 bit
- pin-compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega
- Arduino pinout: 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13
- ESP8266 GPIO pinout: 0/2/4/5/9/10/12/13/14/15/16 / ADC / EN / * UART TX / UART RX
- KEY button: modes configuration
- dual-ports DIP switches: switching Arduino and ESP-WROOM-02 / ESP8266
- WiFi operation current:
- continuous transmission operation: 70 mA (200 mA max.)
- idle mode: < 200 uA
- serial WiFi transmission rate: 110-460800 bps
- operating humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing
- operating temperature: -10 to 70 °C
- weight: ± 20 g (0.7 oz)