NEW! This edition includes all original Vertex Delta parts, plus a complete starter set. The set includes everything you need to build the Vertex Delta and start 3D printing right away.
The Vertex Delta is an all-round and reliable 3D printer designed to print refined objects to complete your projects.
Aside from the excellent print quality and user-friendliness, the Vertex Delta also comes with a lot of innovative perks to make your 3D printing experience more engaging and pleasant. Advanced safety features, a filament run out detector, a mid print filament replacement function and automatic calibration and bed compensation are only a few of the latest technological additions.
This Vertex comes as a hybrid kit which means that after a straightforward and quick assembly, your Delta 3D printer is ready to serve you. This 3D printer is ideal for makers with some experience, who want to make their own 3D printer.
Choose for reliability and for making quality 3D projects, choose Vertex and make it happen!
Go to manuals.velleman.eu to check out the manual.
- starter set included:
- 4 GB SD card with pre-sliced objects so you can start printing without using a computer
- to remove filament from the nozzle
- to easily remove your printed object from the Buildtak
- screw driver set (just a random goodie!)
- 50 g of silver PLA filament sample
- lubricant for the rods
- print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF – FDM)
- layer resolution: standard 0.1 mm (maximum: 0.2 mm – minimum: 0.05 mm)
- large build volume: 200 mm build platform diameter (0/- 5 mm), 225 mm build height (0/+75 mm) (depends on object diameter)
- print speed: 20-50 mm/s (can go up to 75 mm/s)
- travel speed: 180-200 mm/s
- build plate surface: removable layer of BuildTak™ (K8800-BT)
- filament diameter: 1.75 mm (accepts all filament spools with a mounting hole = 53 mm) – open filament policy
- prints: PLA, ABS, TPU, PET and others
- nozzle: E3D compatible
- nozzle diameter: 0.35 mm (one nozzle supplied)
- maximum nozzle operating temperature: 295°C
- bed compensation: automatic bed compensation performed by the nozzle (no manual calibration needed)
- calibration: automatic first-time set-up calibration
- couplers: backlash free magnetic effector-couplers
- advanced safety features: auto shutdown when print head detaches or temperature is incorrect (most unlikely)
- filament run out detector: automatic pause and reload when printer runs out of filament
- change filament function while printing: this means that you can print objects with multiple filaments/colours
- effective pause function: pause your print job without nozzle leakage
- end stops: infrared based end stops
- firmware: modified Open Source Marlin 3D Printer, firmware is user upgradable
- software: custom Repetier version (Windows) – Cura profiles (Mac)
- dimensions: W 35 x D 35 x H 77 cm (without filament spool)
- frame: rigid aluminium extrusion risers and 4 mm aluminium top and bottom plates for a sturdy frame and precision ground 100 mm vertical rods and brass bushings
- fully Open-Source (hard- and software)
- weight: 10 kg
- ambient operating temperature: max. 30°C
- storage temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- hybrid kit: quick and straightforward build, no soldering required
- communication: SD card or USB 2.0 (automatic SD card recognition)
- controller board: AVR ATmega2560 based
- AC input: 100 – 240 VAC 50-60 Hz 90 W max.
- display: 128 x 64 px graphic display with blue backlight