This detector converts imperceptible sounds for humans such as bat signals into audible noise.
Another usage may be the early detection of possible failures in machines, engines and electronics.
The stereo feature adds the possibility to pinpoint the source.
Tip: ideal for a scary Halloween!
- ideal for a scary Halloween!
- type: heterodyne
- microphones: electret
- frequency range: 20 – 90 kHz
- power supply: 3 x 1.5 V AA batteries (not incl.)
- power consumption: 8 mA typ.
- size: 129 x 60 x 40 mm
- weight: 135 g with batteries
- output: 3.5 mm jack for headphones (headphones not incl.)