ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is a dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. It allows you to build a powerful and flexible voice product that integrates services like Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, etc.
The board is developed based on WM8960, a low power stereo codec. There are 2 microphones on both sides of the board for collecting sounds and it also provides 3 APA102 RGB LEDs, 1 User Button and 2 on-board interfaces for expanding your applications. There is also a 3.5mm Audio Jack and JST 2.0 Speaker pins for audio output.
- Raspberry Pi compatible: supports Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W, Raspberry Pi B+, Raspberry Pi 2 B, Raspberry Pi 3 B, Raspberry Pi 3 B+, Raspberry Pi 3 A+ and Raspberry Pi 4
- 2 microphones
- 2 additional interfaces:: GPIO and I2C
- 1 user button
- 3.5 mm audio jack (40mW output)
- JST2.0 speaker out pins (1W output with 😯 load)
- Stereo Codec with Class D Speaker Driver
- max. sample rate: 48 kHz
- dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 15mm (2.6 x 1.18 x 0.6″)