The VMA451 is an 8×16 LED matrix panel board that comes with a total of 128 blue LEDs and the AIP1640 chip mounted on the back so you can communicate via the I²C protocol. You can easily connect this board with the included HW-2.54 4 pin cable (GND, VCC, SDA & SCL) to your development board or breadboard.
Light up your projects with this bright board!
- operating voltage: 3.3 to 5 VDC
- operating current: max. 200 mA
- n° of LEDs: 128
- LED pitch: 4 mm
- communication: I²C
- chipset: AIP1640
- oscillation frequency: 450 kHz
- working temperature: -40 to 80 °C
- panel weight: 12 g
- dimensions: 72 x 32 x 8 mm (2.83 x 1.16 x 0.32 “)