The BME280 used on this combo module is an integrated environmental sensor developed specifically for mobile applications where size and low power consumption are key design constraints.
The BME280 supports both SPI and I2C interface to communicate with the microcontroller.
- measurement of volume and air flow
- home automation control
- control heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- internet of things
- weather forecast
- fitness monitoring / well-being
- pressure range: 300 to 1100 hPa
- temperature range: -40 to 85°C
- supply voltage: 1.2 to 3.6 V
- I/O voltage: max 3.6 V
- current consumption: max. 3.6 uA @ 1 Hz (H,P,T)
- sleep mode consumption: 0.1 uA
- interface: I2C and SPI
- dimensions: 15 x 12 mm