Use this battery shield to power up your ALLBOT’s servos and Arduino® UNO or Arduino MEGA.
Do you have access to a 3D Printer? Then here’s a cool project idea!
Did you know that all the ALLBOT’s plastic parts designs are available on Velleman Projects’ Thingiverse account? This way, you can print your own parts and complete your ALLBOT with this BATTERY- and SERVO SHIELD
- supplies 5 – 6V (servos) and 12V (ArduinoALLBOT®)
- possibility to connect to external power supply
- power switch
- spare part
- external power supply: 5 – 6V (not incl.)
- Arduino® power supply: 12V – 200mA
- battery power supply: 4 x AA batteries (not incl.)