SATIN is a PLA based material developed for its silky and smooth shine. It increases the perception of colour brilliance and disperses light when viewed from different angles giving a unique glossy effect. Slower printing and low temperature improve the silky effect. SATIN is suitable for all printers and prints very easily.
The fluorescent colour adds extra visibility for projects where you need a printed object that will be spotted immediately into its surroundings! Safety products, drone frames, or just a funky touch… the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
- tougher and less brittle than regular PLA
- easy to print at low temperature
- low warping
- limited smell
- type: PLA satin
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16″)
- package: reel
- colour: orange fluor
- specific gravity: 1.24 g/cc
- print temperature: 180-210 °C
- impact strength: 7.5 kJ/m²
- weight: 750 g
- dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 5.5 cm