Velleman for Makers provides creative electronics that are meant to inspire and challenge makers of all skill levels. And because no two makers are the same, we came up with four labels to indicate whether or not a project is suited for your needs.
Experiment labeled projects are meant for makers who:
- Have been experimenting with electronics, programming, robotics, etc. for a while.
- Are creative and looking for new challenges.
- Are able to make projects without always needing a manual or guidelines.
An experiment labeled project:
- Can be anything!
- Needs to be combined with other electronics.
- Needs to be programmed.
- Is hackable, codeable, expandable, etc.
- Has a brief manual.
- Is accompanied by sample code for basic functions.
Do you recognize yourself as a maker in their experiment phase? Then check out all play labeled projects below!