64 LED RGB MATRIX
Display dazzling, colourful, 2D or 3D, static or animated images and even video straight from your favorite microcontroller platform. Quantity: 1 panel!
Important: To avoid damage to the panel, make sure to observe the safety information supplied with the panel.
- 8 x 8 matrix (1 panel)
- each led is individually addressable
- 16 million colours
- extremely bright
- units can be chained to create bigger displays
- no gaps between chained units
- 3-wire interface
- requires only 1 microcontroller I/O
- drive the panels with the platform of your choice
(Arduino Platform™: Uno, Mega, Yún, Teensy, …)
- compatible with several popular Arduino™ libraries
- .STL file for 3D-printable mounts available
- WS2812S LEDs
- power supply: 5 VDC
- current consumption: 3,5 A / panel max.
- dimensions: 72 x 72 x 3 mm (2.8″ x 2.8″ x 0.1″)
- LED pitch: 9 mm (0,35″)